The installation of your new Instant Hot Water Tap is as follows :
- Ensure the tap is suitable for the location.
- Ensure power and cold water supply are within reach of tap.
- The tap should be connected to the cold water feed.
- Usually, a shut off valve may be installed on the water supply.
- Once water is connected and the electric supply should be plugged or wired.
- After the installation is complete run cold water through the tap for 20 seconds.
- Then switch on power supply.
- The tap is ready for use.
Any issues or queries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087-6849965 for emergency response.